"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

I absolutely love Halloween.
I love dressing up.
I love the smell of the cold air.
I love decorations.
I love scary movies.
I love haunted houses.
I LOVE everything about the month of October.
I had many fun Halloween Celebrations this last weekend. We had the University of Phoenix trick or treat event on Thursday. There wasn't as many costumes or trick or treaters, but we still had a great time!
Phoenix's very own Ladybug and Witch Some of my favorite people from work.
Friday, October 30th my little Sophia turned 5 years old. She is no longer my sweet little girl. She is 5! For her birthday in Warnas fashion we partied like it was 1999. Sophia had pizza and bowling at Fat Cats. It was so much fun bowling with the whole family. The whole family loved it.
I love my sisters!
Me, the papa and Christiana
The Birthday girl and her Aunts. She was so sassy this night. It was so funny!
Dylan needed some Aunt Mo love! I love that he isn't too big to get some love from his Auntie.
Soph and her witch cake!
We love our Papa!
Soph said "Big smiles because it is my birthday!' So that is just what we did!
After Fat Cats, I went and got "witched out" and headed to Classic Skating for Talia's sister 30th birthday party. It was a great party.
Talia and TJ were Dr. Seuss's Thing 1 and Thing 2
Best pals!
Saturday, I spent my night cheering on the Utes with my friends: Jillian, Shaun and Richael. It was a great night with great people. We had a night full of many laughs and so glad we were able to have a night of fun.
Thanks for the win... Keep it up, Utes!
Our night ended going to a LAME haunted house. But we had a good time laughing at all the empty rooms and crazy kids working there.
Until next year October. Come back quick!

1 comment:

  1. I thought your little witch outfit was the cutest!! I love the pic with you, Nat and Papa Earl! Last night was tons of fun! I love just chillin!

    ReplyDelete