"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thankful

This year the Best family had a quiet Thanksgiving day. I spent the day with my parents at my Aunts house with some of my cousins and my Grandma. Between 2 of my sisters on a trip the other sister at her in-laws and cousins off with their other family it was one quiet day. I am extremely grateful for my family. I have been blessed with the two greatest parents. They support us girls on everything, 110%. We are so lucky. I also have the three greatest sisters in the world. I love them with all my heart and really missed spending Thanksgiving day with them. I feel so lucky. I have so much to be thankful for. Here are some of the many things that I am thankful for. My family. My friends. My job. The church. My sisters. Being able to teach. My house. My roommates. The snow. The gift of music. My co-workers. My education. My ward. My neices and nephews. My freedom and the people defending it and I'm thankful for a day that I can reflect on all my many blessings.

1 comment: