"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A sad day for the roommates.

A day that I never wanted to come is finally here. Lindsey is moving out. Linds and I have lived together for almost 3 years. In that time, we have had a few roommates come and go but we have always stayed together. Even though I am super excited for her family to be purchasing a new house I will miss my Lindsey. When she said goodnight to me tonight I got super teary because I knew it was her last night here. (I know, she is not dead. But it is so different not seeing her everyday.) We have had so many fun times together and I don't know what I would do without this girl! She has been my shoulder to cry on, friend to laugh with and partner in crime.

New adventures are so much fun but sometimes it is really hard to let go of things you love!
Vegas 2009 Elliott's Wedding 2009
Bee's Game, 2008
Mexican Rivera Cruise, 2008
This girl is stuck with me for life. Good luck, Lindsey! I will miss being able to crawl into bed with you after a late night or first thing in the morning before our breakfast run. You will always have a grilled cheese waiting for you!
Love you, Jonesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment