ranI have never been one to wish for snow before Thanksgiving. However, this year I did. Why, you ask? Let me tell you. At work I sit in a cubicle. With the lovely world of cubies you have to be considerate with the type of music you listen to. Typcially my music selection doesn't bother my cubie neighbors. We tend to rock out to Michael Jackson, Keith Urban and the Jackson 5. This last week I asked my dear cubie neighbor, Ben or BCBC as I like to call him if he was excited for Christmas music? He proceeded to tell me that I couldn't start playing Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. After much arguing and persuading we came up with an agreement that I could start listening to Christmas music after the first snow fall. During this last week I have been sitting at work with my fingers crossed waiting for the first falling flakes of snow.

Luckily on Saturday we received snow in the valley! I instantly started to listen to my favorite Christmas tunes. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and bust out my Christmas jams.
Now, if it could just be acceptable to put up my Christmas tree already.
WE are putting up our tree tonight!! Do it!! Last year we didint decorate at all because i had just got home with the baby from the hospital and it just never happened.. so we are doing it early this year.. You have to have at least a month or more with it up and that is now:)
ReplyDeleteYAHOO :) I love Christmas music especially this time of year. I need to make you a CD with my faves on it.
ReplyDeleteHA ha ha, I LOVE it! (in an indian accent...) yes, yes! I like it! Do it some more!
ReplyDelete