"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year....New Do!


That's right! New Year... New Do! I've been wanting something different with my hair for the last few months. In November I decided that I would cut bangs. That was a BIG mistake. Didn't love the bangs. So I decided cutting off my hair would be an excellent idea. I cut over 12 inches off. It is the change that I needed. Of course I miss my curls and wearing ponytails but it was time for a change. Here is Preston, my amazing stylist wearing my hair. Yes, I said he is wearing my hair. After he made the initial cut of my hair to my shoulders he the proceeded to put my hair in his beanie and walk around saying "I'm Morgan! I have pretty hair!" Gotta love this man!  

1 comment: