"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's Christmas without building gingerbread houses?

Keeping with Christmas traditions my family had some fun with the kiddos and built Gingerbread houses. It was so much fun having all the kids decorate the houses... and lets be honest I loved decorating too! Cole and I decorated our house together. On a scale from one to awesome, it was pretty much AWESOME! We took the "non traditional" approach! I just love my little Cole! When we were half way done with our house he looked at me and said you have really good ideas! He totally knows how to butter me up. Then he busted out the idea of having poop in our ginger-yard. Who really puts poop in their yard? Oh wait. Cole and I do!
Me and Julie Me and my partner in crime for the night!
Haddie, me and Chloeina
A good time was had by all... don't be fooled by Hadley's face
Here is the award winning house! Our sign said " Dear Mr. Gingerbread-
Please clean up the poop. Your yard stinks.
-Cole and Aunt Mo"
You have to give us points for creativity!

He is one cute kid!
Me, Natalie and our favorite Grandma!
Gotta love frosting!
Me and my mama give the "double decker" smile!
I love my papa! He is always good for a laugh!
I love my family with all my heart. Christmas time makes it that much better to be the ones that you love! I'm so glad that we will all be together on Christmas... we even get Grandma this year!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment