"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Jazz Go!

Tonight, I was lucky enough to get an invite from my good pal, Talia Jo to go to the Jazz Game. Branden is officially my sports buddy, so I called him to come along and join the fun. He was super excited and tried to act casual as he could look at the players in the eye. We started the night of fun eating at Pat's BBQ. It had a mean pulled pork sandwich... I would highly recommend Pat's if you are looking for some tasty BBQ. Then we headed to the blow out game. Even though we absolutely crushed the New Jersey's, Nets. It was a great time with great people. You are sure to have a good time with Talia and TJ.
Until the next game... hopefully it won't be quite a blow out!

No comments:

Post a Comment