After much anticipation. We started our Tap Class tonight. All three of us were a little nervous and unsure what to expect with taking our class through Community Education. Our teacher is great. She is super nice and will be fun to learn from. Our class mix up is a little interesting. We are the youngest in the class by at least 10 years... more like pushing 15. And there is one older gentleman who I like to call Jim, apparently his name is Bill. What can you do? I took tap back in 2000 for a year for a play I did in High School. I really loved it then but never really did anything with it. So here I am again... taking Tap Class... and loving it! Just wait until we put on our own recital!
The three of us anxiously waiting for our class to start!
No comments:
Post a Comment