I have avoided mentioning anything on Facebook or my blog about what happened, but it completely consumes my mind. Maybe writing about it will be a good outlet? Maybe not, who knows? Zach has played a special part in my life for the last 3 years. We have had more than our fair share of ups and downs. From the first day we met, we fell hard. We played hard. We laughed hard. We fought hard. And we loved hard. On Saturday, January 30, at 9:31 p.m. I received a call that Zach had passed away. This is something that was completely unexpected and I did not believe his family member that was calling. A range of emotions and thoughts came rushing to me, along with a large amount of tears. What 24 year old, passes away from heart failure? I was so lucky to be with Cassia and my parents when I received the news. The services were held on Thursday, last week. It felt very surreal and still feels like a dream.
For some reason, Zach's time on earth was very short. Too short. There must be bigger plans for him. He will be deeply missed by the ones who were lucky enough to know him.
My close friends and family have been so supportive during this time. Also, his family has been so kind and loving to me and have completely taken me in as one of their own. For this I am grateful and I can't thank everyone enough.
Morgan I am so sorry you lost a friend. Losing a friend is so difficult. If you need anything and I mean ANYTHING you let me know.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you're going through such a difficult time. I am always amazed at the strength the Lord blesses us with through trials.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Mo. I know what it's like to lose a dear friend. There are so many unanswered questions and so many what ifs. I'm here if you need me.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss, Morgan. Hang in there...
ReplyDeleteI feel like a broken record, but wanted to send my wishes of peace in your behalf as well. I'm sorry Morgan. Moments like this are truly heart breaking. Love you.
ReplyDelete