Look who stopped by do take their Auntie to lunch! Gabe and Hadley are so sweet. Thanks for making my Wednesday the BEST ever!
This is the face you get when you won't let her lift up your shirt to find your belly button! This face just broke my heart. But I still wouldn't cave. Sorry Hads!
Thanks for a wonderful lunch and a great break from work. I love you, little cuties!
I'm Morgan. A fun-loving, hard working looking for my next adventure. I currently work for University of Phoenix and teach part time at LDSBC. I'm incredibly blessed with wonderful people in my life and the world at my fingertips. Here is a look into my life.
They are adorable. I love your hair.
ReplyDeleteThey are the cutest! I bet youre the Best Aunt! :D and you hair is SO ADORABLE! It makes me want to go get mine cut today! you look so cute!
ReplyDelete