Meet my Grandpa Beck. One of the most gentle and kind man you could ever know. He was always concerned about our future and how we were going to accomplish our dreams. He expected nothing but the best, but always willing to help us get there. I am so grateful for the importance of education Grandpa Beck instilled in me. And with every Graduation knew he was with me and proud of my accomplishment.
Meet my Grandpa Best. I was not lucky enough to live close to this amazing man and see he as often as Grandpa Beck, but still love him nonetheless. From what I understand my Dad is becoming a spitting image of my Grandpa which means I am not that far off from him as well. I am glad that I have his eyes and cheeks and find myself telling corky jokes just like him. I am so glad that I was able to surprise him for one last visit. He was so happy to see me and Jennifer and treasure my memories I have with him. Meet my Zachery. I am grateful for his impact on my life. We have so memories together. Some of my favorite nights were spent at the tennis courts with him trying to teach me how to play a decent game. I may have never learned to play a great game but we always had a unforgettable time with many laughs. He has taught me how to love unconditionally and feel that love in return.
I miss these men on a daily basis and will be so happy to see them again one day. They are all so special to me. Thanks for watching over me always. Miss and love you forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment