"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Daddy's Girl

Meet my Papa. We like to call him, Big Earl. He is one of the best guys you could ever meet. I love him to death and so grateful to be his favorite daughter. I truly am so lucky to have this guy as my dad. He had taught me so many life lessons that I will carry on forever and hopefully someday I will pass on to my kids. I love that I look like him (minus his hands) and that I laugh at dumb jokes just as hard as him, infact sometimes harder. I love that he is always willing to make me a sandwich, his always taste so much better. He is willing to help me around my house. Teach me the "smart" way to do things. To push me to the next level. And just be the BEST DAD EVER!
Happy Father's Day! I love you!
(PS Mom- We both know you will have to pull this up for dad since it is not KSL.com)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure and share it with him. I know he will be touched. He is so proud of his girls. Mom

    ReplyDelete