Chris-ti-ana! (Clap! Clap! Clap-clap-clap!)
I can't believe my baby niece is turning two. I still remember perfectly the day she was born. I was on my way to my last night of class for my MBA program and I was so sad that I couldn't be at the hospital. I remember getting up early and heading to the hospital to hold her for the first time.
Then, quickly she turned into a Mama's girl and I have had more baby death looks from her than I can count. She hated me for approximately 1.8 years and have finally started to pay attention to me and love her Aunt Mo! But we are on the up and up and think she has learned playing with her Auntie is not too bad. I will always buy her a treat, share my coke, let her put on my make-up, throw her around, let her jump in the pool to me countless times, talk to her on the phone everyday she calls, put on Keith Urban for her, paint her toes and love her always.
Happy Birthday, Chrissy! Your Aunt Morgan loves you!
She is such a pretty pretty baby!! You're a darling auntie!! I loved talkin' with ya this morning...I guess your phonie pooh cut out, gotta love dropped calls. :) Call again when you've got a min! I love your guts bestie!!
ReplyDelete