"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, July 19, 2010

A National Holiday declared by Queen Julie

It is the one and only July 19th, which means it is Julie's Birthday! Happy Birthday Sister! There are many reasons why I love you but here is just a few:
Your many phone calls throughout the day * Your ability to perform * Your love for your kiddos * Your determination *Your love for Halloween * Your atheltic ability :) * For always letting me follow you when I was little and being a great big sister * For listening to me * For teaching me how to put on my makeup * The way you can't keep secrets * Your love for Keith Urban * For letting me play dress up with you * For always being a good sport when I pick on you * Your love for your birthday * Our soda addiction * and most importantly being one of the greatest big sisters I could ever ask for! Thanks for being a awesome big sister and watching out for me. I may pick on you, but I love you lots and glad you are one year older!


1 comment: