"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Haddie's Day!

After many October birthday celebrations in our family, it is finally this little lady's birthday! Hadley Mae is 3 years old today! I can't believe it, it seems like it was just yesterday that I was waiting with Gabe from a call from the hospital after she was born. This cute thing makes me laugh. I love my daily phone calls just to say "Hello! HELLO!" I love my giants hugs and kisses. I love that she loves to tease me. I love that she loves to sleepover at my house. I love that she loves Gracie as much as I do. I love that she will usually always snuggle with me. I love that she will go anywhere with me. I love her sweet little voice. I love that she planned my birthday party so she could go to Chuck E Cheese. I love that she is the girliest girl you've ever met. I love that today is her day and we got to go to "Chuck n' Cheese"!

Haddie is my little pal and I love her so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Haddie baby!
Hope you have the best day ever!
Love,
Aunt Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment