"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
December is here and almost gone! I can't believe it! December is one busy month and this year has been no exception. It has been filled with ginerbread house building, cooking making, tree decorating, days of shopping, ugly sweater wearing, the list goes on and on. This is one of my favorite time of year. People seem to be more kind and generous, you hear from people you don't hear from regularly, your belly is full of your favorite treats and you are surrounded by the people you love.

Speaking of people I love, here is our awkward Christmas photo we almost sent out as a big joke. It doesn't get much more awkward than that!

We had our annual work Christmas party that I am in charge of. This year we had dueling pianos and a make your own pasta. It turned out fantastic and I am not sure how I am ever going to top it! The entertainment was the highlight of the party. I've never seen so many grown up corporate business men get up and shake it to "Sir, Mix a lot"!

Tis the Season of our dear Jazz playing. Jarrod and I were lucky enough to receive invites from my dear friend, Talia Jo! The game was great and the company was even better! Go Jazz, Go!
What would December be without the Ward Christmas party? This years theme was Ugly Sweaters! It was quite the adventure! Here are some of my favorites....
It is crazy that Christmas is just a few days away. I'm so grateful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ and this time of year we get to celebrate that special event.
That is so awesome!! I love the sweaters!! Can't wait to see ya darlin!
ReplyDelete