"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another year older for my Gabers

Can you believe Gabers Matthew is now 6 years old? Because I sure can't! And to top things off the night of his birthday he lost his first tooth! This kid is growing up way to fast!
Top 6 reasons of why I love this little man:

1. His laugh. It makes me giggle every time I hear it.
2. His love for sports. I've never seen a 6 year old that can tell you all the key players and exactly what is going on in the game.
3. Best brother ever. You have never seen such a good brother to his sister, Haddie.
4. His sweet voice. He is such a singer and he has the sweetest voice in the world.
5. His hugs. Even though I won't be able to pick him up anymore because his legs will soon touch the ground, he gives some real good hugs.
6. Our dates. Gabers has always taken his Auntie on some great dates. I love spending time with this little man.
His birthday was on Friday, we decided to wait until Monday to have his party at "Chuck n' Cheese" to avoid the weekend crowds. I couldn't miss his "real" birthday so I went up to Layton after Gabers was done with school to take him ice cream. I told Gabers he could get whatever he wanted. And he spared no toppings. Swedish fish, mint chips, m & m's, whipped cream all topped on chocholate ice cream.
Happy Birthday, Gabers! I sure do love you! Now, please stop growing. It makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment