Porter Holden Collier has finally arrived!
Friday, January 11th
8lbs 6oz
21 inches
After the long wait, Porter is finally here. It was a very long morning with the kiddos waiting for that phone call from Natalie and Matt letting them know if they had a brother or a sister. Even though I want to beat Natalie for not finding out what she is having for the entire 9 months it sure makes the day fun. Gabe was so excited to find out he had a baby brother and it took Haddie a day or so to stop referring to Porter and "she" and that he will be coming home with her soon... forever! Porter is a sweet baby and I am so glad that he is here. Natalie is doing great and is planning on coming home tomorrow. 
I'm so excited to have another kiddo to love! This brings evens out the boys and girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment