Yesterday, while at my parents for family dinner I sat next to my sweet Grandma that I don't nearly spend enough time with. I let her know that I was a disappointment out in Wendover (she is a lucky gambler! She NEVER leaves in the red... I was not so lucky this last weekend) and that I loved her so much! I then started looking at the Sunday ads and with tears in her eyes said, "I sure hope you know how much I love you and how proud I am of you." I could feel her sincerity and love that she had for me. I'm so grateful for this wonderful woman. She is such an incredible example and talented woman. She has made up for the fact that she has been my only Grandma. My Grandma has taught me dedication, how to serve, shared her passion for music, her love for traveling and so much more. I'm thankful that she made it through her many health problems during 2010 and 2011 is being so kind to her.
I love her with all my heart and hope that I get another 90 years with her... because I love her so very very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment