"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, June 20, 2011

My favorite name...

I am a person who loves nicknames. I love to give them to people and I love to get them! One of my all time favorites is, "Aunt Mo"! I was looking through some pictures and I found some favorites of my sweet little kiddos. I hate that they are getting so big. But hope that they will never get to big to cuddle with me and love their Auntie.
Here is a perfect little song for my kiddos. "Your little hands wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regretI'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up,
don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
It could stay this simple"

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aunt Mo, please adopt me as your niece. You look like the funnest aunt ever. :)

    ReplyDelete