There are so many things that I love about my dad. I love his jokes and that he laughs harder at his own jokes than most the people listening. That is a trait that I have from him!
I love that I have his eyes. It's almost creepy how much my eyes look like his. But I absolutely love it.
I love the example he sets for our family and especially for me. He is an outstanding man and if he is going to do something, he is going to do it right. I am proud for his military service and his work ethic.
He is the World's Greatest Papa and I'm so lucky to been one of four people that get to call him Dad. I love him so much and celebrating his greatness only one day a year does not seem right. Thanks for all you do for me!
Love, your favorite daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment