"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Summer would not be complete without Mr. McGraw

It would be an understatement to say, "i love summer!" In fact, I would say I obsessed with summer and all of the fun it brings.  I love being outside, swimming, being active, BBQ's, boating and especially concerts.  Going to the Tim McGraw concert has somewhat become a tradition and one that I love.  This year was tons of fun... and I am sad to admit that I had fun on the lawn.  I typically always spend the extra money to have seats at Usana, which I would say was well worth it. But I had a good ol' time on the lawn with ladies I love. 

With all the laughs and cowboy watching there was a lot of pictures taken.  Beware of picture overload.



No comments:

Post a Comment