"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another year older...

... and hopefully wiser too. 
Well another birthday has come and gone. 
 I love hearing from people near and dear in my life on my special day. 
This years birthday was fanastic. 
Even though I am not estatic about being another year older, it was a day I wouldn't change for the world.


A couple days prior to my actual birthday, I went with my ladies to celebrate mine and Lindsey's birthday. 
We had a great time just us ladies and enjoyed some delicious dinner.
They also surprised me with a new steam cleaner for my floor.
(yes, I know I am getting old when I get excited for a steam cleaner)
Thank you ladies for a wonderful night! 


A couple days before my actual birthday we celebrated it at work!  I'm so thankful to work with such wonderful people.  My director sends out Birthday Alerts for each person on their special day.  Here was mine this year...

I don’t care who Morgan’s supervisor is, we’re claiming her as ours. For those of you who were fortunate to attend Morgan’s training yesterday, you know why she is such a successful person and why people gravitate towards her. Morgan is one of the most creative people I have ever met- although I think some of you were upset at her creativity yesterday.  Morgan is willing to do whatever it takes to make her peers successful. She will do whatever it takes to make our teams the best they can be. We are all very lucky to have Morgan around and helping us find new ways to be better at our jobs. Morgan is a teacher at LDS Business College, has over 2,500 friends on Facebook and loves Keith Urban. Morgan also has one of the best laughs around.

As I have said several times before, I have the BEST family ever. 
They know how to make a girl feel special.
My sweet lil' Hads wanted to plan my birthday similar to last year
Luckily this year, my birthday was on Saturday so I was able to spend the ENTIRE day with her. 
We started with a sleep over and I woke up to homemade sticky buns... MMMMM!
From there Natalie and I went on a bike ride. 
Thanks to her we did a lot of hills.  :)
Then I was able to go watch my little Gabers when his soccer game for me.
Then Haddie was kind enough to plan my own special quiet time and sent me to get a massage.
Can you say heaven? 
After that we were off to the official party that Hadley had planned all by herself.

Butterfly theme picked by the little cutie.
Invites sent out.
Festivities planned.


She planned for us to eat dinner and play at McDonald's and then go to Lagoon.
All of her cousins were in support of this plan.
It was such a fun night and my babies were all there and made me feel so loved.

Julie is performing at Lagoon during Frightmares so she was able to join the fun with us! 










Thanks for all of my wonderful family and friends to make this day so special for me. 
I'm so lucky and blessed to have such incredible people in my life. 
A special thanks to the Collier gang for going above and beyond for their baby sister.
(I know Hads didn't do it on her own)

Haddie,
Thanks for taking such good care of your Aunt Gaga!  I'm so lucky to be your Aunt.
I love you so much and thanks for making my birthday so special! 

Love, Aunt Mo

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible and didn't wish you a happy birthday - so, happy birthday! Looks like so much fun. And hey, I want a new vacuum for Christmas - so call me boring, too!

    ReplyDelete