So I am an awful Aunt! I always post a birthday shout out for my babies and family. And I failed to do it for my sweet Coleton. On Friday, my handsome Cole turned six years old! I cannot believe it. He is getting so big.
For his birthday party this year, he said he wanted a ZOMBIE themed party and that is exactly what he got. For a little background, Cole LOVES Michael Jackson. So he was the Thriller zombie. He looked darling! Cole is honestly one of the sweetest boys I've know.
Here is the birthday boy!
Our little school ghouls!
All I can say is, my mom ROCKS!
Cole,
I love you so much and so glad that you still think your Aunt Mo is cool. I adore your "kisses and loves" and love that you like Keith Urban so much. Thanks for always being willing to come run errands and snuggle with me. Hope you had the best birthday ever! I sure do love you and can't wait to see what your next birthday party is.
Love,
Aunt Mo
Your family rocks!!
ReplyDelete