"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Haddie turns 4

Can someone please tell me when this little girl went from this?

to this?
to this?


to a four year old little girl? 

I hate that my babies are getting so big.  Haddie is four years old today!  Somedays I'm pretty sure she thinks she is 17 though.  She is a sassy pants!  (she typically yells back... "I'm NOT SASSY!)  Comedian!  Great little future mom!  Snuggler! Singer! Party Planner! Fireball!  And someone I just can't get enough of. 

We celebrated Hadley's birthday on Sunday with the family and she couldn't have been sweeter. She is in LOVE with Tangled right now. She requested the Tangled baby and I did not disappoint.
She called me earlier this week and left me this message, "Hi Morgan!  Just called to tell you I'm taking good care of your baby.  Bye!  Love you!"  If that isn't a heart melter.
  

Haddie Mae,

Stay sweet and remember your Aunt Gaga loves you!

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY, HADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment