As Thanksgiving day will be here in a few short hours, I am grateful to reflect on several things I very so blessed to have in my life.
MY FAMILY. I'm thankful for mi familia'. I have the BEST family in the world. They are my best friends and I don't know where I would be without my wonderful parents, sassy sisters, supportive brother-in-laws and my playful babies. I would be lost without them.
MY HOUSE. I'm thankful for a place to come home to and call my own. A place of peace and my very first place I call home. Everyday it reflects more and more of me as a person.
MY BESTIES. I'm thankful for the fantastic friends. I have been very blessed in this area of my life. I have some incredible people that I am lucky enough to call my friends.
MY RELIGION. I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father. He has blessed my life beyond measure. I'm thankful to be a part of a church that believes in families, honesty and serving others.
MY EDUCATION. I'm thankful that the doors have been opened for me to receive an education. I love to learn and thankful for the doors my education has opened for me personally and professionally. I'm thankful to be in the education field and be able to help open the doors for others and help teach my sweet students.
MY JOB. I'm thankful more than ever to have a job. Even though when my alarm goes off I want to shut off my alarm and not worry about my responsibilities there. I have been able to grow professionally in the last five years more than I ever imagined.
MY FREEDOM. I'm thankful for the country I live and the people who devote their time and life to protecting my freedom.
I'm thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for.
My life is blessed and I look forward to spending Thanksgiving day with the people I love the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment