The wedding I have been waiting for (and the rest of the world) for years.
Finally.... Mr & Mrs Cullen.
I went and saw the midnight showin of Breaking Dawn with Miss May keeping our tradition.
This years experience was much better, there was not nearly the amount of annoying screaming and yelling during the movie which made the experience all the better.
Then to keep tradition with my Mom, sisters, brother Matt and our dear sweet Preston we went on Friday morning. I will say I enjoyed it even more the second time because I wasnt' so worried if they were going to ruin my favorite book of the series.
The last couple of days I have really tried to figure out my attachment to these characters, specifically Edward and Bella. Because to be honest I find both of them quite annoying more times than not,
especially Bella. I loved the books and have read them multiple times. Plus, I have seen the movies countless time. Why? I ask myself that same question quite frequently. It's not like I have an excess of time in my life to read and re-read terribly written books or watch horrible movies. (I fully blame sweet Amy Langley for this. And it's probably a good thing I didn't start reading them when we were doing our MBA program or we would have never finished!)
But yet, I still do and love it. There is something about the stories.
I think I have finally figured it out.
Edward and Bella are the typical forbidden love story.
Clearly, society finds something wrong with a young girl dating a vampire.
Weird, I know.
But yet, neither Bella or Edward can let the other go no matter how hard they try.
They both are willing to sacrifice anything, including themselves for the other person.
One of my ultimate Twilight favorites is in New Moon (my least favorite of all) when Bella is running in Italy to get to Edward before he reveals himself and is killed.
Can you imagine being the only person able to save the love of your life, even though he broke your heart?
Now let's talk about Jacob.
(I'm total team Edward in the book, watching him on screen makes me rethink my decision everytime)
What is there not to love?
He is sweet,trusting, loving and incredibly loyal.
He is sweet,trusting, loving and incredibly loyal.
It would be so much easier to be with Jacob.
At times, I feel like I am like Edward that has had to wait for 100 years to find that undenying love.
Until then, I will continue with my guilty pleasure of Twilight.
Now if only November 16, 2012 would come faster.


Jacob all the way.
ReplyDelete