I'm ashamed to say, I am not only blogging about events that took place during Christmas. But, celebrating my sweet Sophia's birthday that was in October. (insert insults here!)
I gave Sophia a special day with her Auntie for her birthday. I want the kiddos to be able to look back and think, "my Aunt Mo loves me so much and always was there to support and have fun with me!" So I am trying to as many memories as possible with this kiddos.
With Sophia being a little artist, I thought it would be fun to take her to Color Me Mine and let her creative self be free. We stopped by Artic Circle (Soph's choice) and then headed to Color Me Mine.
This is a day that I will cherish forever and hopefully Sophia will too. She has her latest creation setting by her bed on her night stand, I'm hoping that is a sign that she loved her "special box".
Now, Sophia, please stop growing I am not ready for you to be in 2nd grade and 8 years old!
You ARE the best Auntie! I want my nieces and nephews to remember me as a fun aunt too. I bet you are their favorite person!
ReplyDelete