I headed up Layton in the afternoon where I met the Collier gang. We relaxed at my parents house and watched the Grinch. I told Hads to come into the bathroom with me... that is where this little gem came about. But, seriously! Isn't she darling!
After our hair do fun, my parents ward put on a Christmas Eve sing along at the church at 10pm. This is the first year they have done anything like it and I sure hope they do it again. It was amazing to go and sing Christmas songs and listen to some incredibly talented people rejoice in the birth of our Savior.
(I'm sad to say this is where the Christmas pictures end. I woke up to Haddie throwing up all over me and the bed in the middle of the night and sweet Gabers and Natalie were all sick too! Not a way to start off Christmas morning. Despite all the sickies we had a great time together and a wonderful day.)
No comments:
Post a Comment