It is clear that children speak the truth and Gabe is no exception.
Story: (this is worth reading)
It was Christmas Eve and Gabers had just climbed in bed. Haddie and I had just finished her Cindy-lu-who make over and came into to show everyone. We were talking a few pictures of us and I started looking at a couple of them and came across this one.
(disclaimer: No, I did not put make-up. I showered, blowed dried my hair and called it good for the day. Yes, I know I didn't look my personal best. But NO, I did not expect the upcoming words)
As I started seeing a couple of pictures of me from that night... I said...
"Ugh, I look so....." I paused and didn't say anything. Then all of a sudden Gabers from the bed says, "Ugly!"
I once again paused, thinking there is no way that he knew I was going to say that, much less he wouldn't be saying that to his auntie. Right then he said,
"is that the word you are looking for, Aunt Mo, ugly?"
He sure did! I look at Natalie and just start busting up!
Yes, Gabers that is the word I was looking for! Thanks for being so sweet and reminding me that I was ugly!
Oh please! MoBest is never ugly! :)
ReplyDelete