"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Saturday, January 14, 2012

7 cheers for the birthday boy!

I can't believe my sweet lil' Gabers is 7 years old today! 
It doesn't seem like it has been that long since he would stand on this chair pushing the page button and get this surprised look on his face everytime the phone would ring!
  Or since he would pretend like he isn't having fun with his Aunt Mo!  Oh wait... he still does that in pictures!
 Or look back and think I am the coolest person on the planet!
 Or since we rode the Buzzlight year ride countless times at Disneyland together!
I have shared many laughs & smiles with this kid. 
I lovc him a lot and really wish that he would quite growing so fast! 

Gabe,
Your Aunt Mo loves you so much.  Thanks for loving me and wanting to spend time with me.
Remember, when you sleep over at my house you get as much chocolate milk as you want.
Happy  Birthday, Gabers!  Hope you get everything you want! 

Love, Aunt Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment