"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good friends never get old

I know,  I know.  Still posting about December 2011. 
(my life is a joke)
But we had a very small get together with some close friends from high school while people were in town for the holidays. 
It was a a great night with old friends. 
I hadn't seen certain people in a long time since they live out of state so this night was perfect.





There are so many additions to this group with husbands and babies.  
Jenilyn is just too cute of a mom.  And her little one, Zak is so darling!
Don't be fooled by Breklyn's look.  
She had a wonderful time with everyone!  
Isn't she so cute?

I'm so glad we were able to get together.
I can't believe that 10 years ago, we were all applying for college and getting ready for graduation. 
Now some have babies, going to med school, buying houses and all around changing the world. 
I'm so blessed to have some wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment