After I hit the lake in the morning, I headed to my parents house to shower real quick before I headed down to the park. There were quite a few familiar faces down there and of course faces that I was certain I had never seen before in my life. (I'm sure the feeling is mutual)
Chelsi, me and Jillian
Jenilyn, Chelsi, me, Jilly and Aubrey
Us ladies chatted it up for quite sometime even though most of us keep in pretty good contact. From there we had a few hours until the dinner portion of the reunion at Maddox SteakHouse.
Sean was uncertain if he was going to come to the dinner portion and I assured him he was going and picked him up on my way. We had a great chat on the way up and felt like old time sitting on the tramp in our backyards.
Some of my favorite ladies
I'm so glad Vashti was in town for the reunion it worked out perfectly! We had not seen each other since graduation since she moved out of state and I was busy doing my thing. Her laugh cracked me up and you can't just love being around this girl.
I'm really glad I ended up going to my reunion even though I was dreading it because I am in a different stage of life than most of my high school friends. Made me realize more than ever you have to enjoy the stage of life you are currently in and not always want to rush to the next stage. Because all the stages in life will come in due time.
Class of 2002.... we will see you in another 10!
How fun! crazy how fast time flies! I swear we were all just playing night games in jr. high!
ReplyDelete