Summers are supposed to be filled with lots of fun in the sun and on the lake with your friends.
Summer 2012 has not disappointed.
There has been many hours spent on the lake with my favorite Wall boys.
The morning of my reunion I decided to hit up the lake with these two gentlemen.
We had a great time and there was hardly anyone out on the lake.
We were all able to get some time on the wakeboarding and surfing.
This was my first time wake surfing for the year and Tyler was kind enough to be my coach on the back of the boat.
(side note: best boating pal ever. He not only coaches me surfing but also puts on my wakeboard every single time.
Top notch, this one!)
Thanks to his coaching skills and my natural ability (totally kidding) I was able to start getting the hang of it. Before the season ends I will have this down.
To another great morning on the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment