Eight years ago, this little girl was born and none of us have ever been the same.
I was able to spend lots of time with Sophia as a baby since I lived just two doors down
and then shortly after that just a few doors down.
This little lady is so smart, tender and funny.
I stopped by the Warnas household tonight to give a hug to the seven year old for the last time and she was laying in bed reading a joke book.
For the rest of my visit all I heard was jokes!
She is ALL girl and loves spending time with her cousins, especially Gabers.
Soph is very artistic and can draw anything far better than I can.
Sophia Leone was named after my Mom and Grandpa Beck (Leon)
There are few people that measure up to both of those people, and Sophia is one of them.
It breaks my heart to think she is already eight years old.
Sophia has made the decision to be baptized on Saturday.
I'm so proud of her and love watching her testimony grow.
Happy Birthday, Sophia Leone!
Please stay little forever and always remember your Auntie loves you!
Love,
Aunt Mo



No comments:
Post a Comment