What do you get with:
Two girls and a boy,
a car,
over 2,100 miles in said car,
5 days,
and one of the best cities around?
Our trip to San Fran!!
The Year of Dreams is coming quickly to a close.
And I needed to keep the dream alive.
San Fran was incredible.
I had been to San Fran several times for day trips when we would go out to spend time with my family in Sacramento, but never spent multiple days there seeing the city.
We biked together, (yes, all together on one bike)
walked lots and lots,
was serenated by the bum in Ghirardelli Square,
walked through ChinaTown,
experienced Fleet Week,
walked through a parade,
Pier 39,
Fisherman's Wharf while eating sourdough bread,
ate our way through the city
and spend lots of time in the car
On top of seeing the city, I was able to spend some quality time with my sweet cousins.
They were kind enough to let us stay with them and treated us like royalty.
I still wake up craving homemade breakfast.
Thanks for being amazing hosts.
On our way back we decided to stop by Lake Tahoe since none of us had ever seen it before.
Absolutely gorgeous.
Too bad it was beyond freezing.
Loved the city.
Loved the people I was with.
Pretty much loved everything about it and can't wait for the next trip.
oh how i love that city!! what a fun adventure, sounds like you hit lots of the best spots! and now i'm craving sourdough and ghiradelli!
ReplyDelete