"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013: Year of Boldness

Last year was the first time that I picked a "theme" for the year.  
I loved the idea of this.
and the Year of Dreams; turned out to be one memorable year, so why not continue the tradition?

Following the Year of Dreams, is not an easy thing. 
I knew my choice had to be a good one and hold a special meaning. 

I am entering into
 The Year of Boldness.

Adjective Boldness

bold; Courageous, daring


There are several things I want to accomplish during this year.
In order to do that, I am going to have to be BOLD with my decisions.

I hope to focus and excel in these areas.

Career.
Develop a more permanent career, create hybrid class for LDSBC

Relationships.
Strengthen my relationships, make new relationships and most importantly make sure the people that I hold dear know their importance and impact on my life. 

Travel.
Explore new places specifically NYC and Europe. 
(Applying for Passport next week)

Fitness.
Complete Ragnar, Triathlon and 1/2 Marathon.

Financial.
Position myself for the future and not just the now.

Service.
Volunteer at least once a month at the Boys & Girls Club and attend the Temple a least twice a month.  

Development.
Continue to learn and improve skills.  Improve sewing skills and sew quilt. 
Improve musical talent and be willing to share talent more. 


While accomplishing these things I want to focus on:
Quality, Love, Patience, Selflessness, Forgiveness & Adventure

And there are my Lucky 13 to focus on.
To say the least, I have my hands full with 2013 but with a name like
The Year of Boldness
I wouldn't expect anything less.

1 comment: