"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

See you soon, Matt

Some people you work with will always be co-workers and others become so of your very best friends.
Matt is one of those people that I just love. 
We worked together for 5.5 years and went to lunch several times a week together. 
When I was laid off for a short period of time, the lunch dates didn't stop. 
Then when he was laid off, they continued even more. 

This handsome gent, decided he wanted to move to sunny California. 
Bitter sweet phone call. 
We couldn't send him away without a going away celebration. 
We danced, danced and then danced some more. 


This picture has horrible lighting but it was the best one we had from the night.  

PS don't you love when two friends meet and hit it off with each other?  I sure do! My Matt and my Preston.  Love it! 

I love my Baby B!  

Matt will be missed by this girl very much.  
Can't wait for the many visits to your sunny state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment