"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, May 6, 2013

Growing


Being an Auntie is one of my favorite things in the entire world. 
I am lucky enough to have eight little hearts that give me kisses and loves and still think I am pretty cool. 
I'm sure that will change. 
I love the bond I have between each of these little cuties.
After this I took this picture
(Dylan, my 10 year nephew, are sharing shoes)
I got a little sad with how big they are getting. 
Dylan will be in 4th grade next year and the baby is really no longer a baby. 
We have had a constant stream of littles for the last 10 years and it is slowing WAY down. 
Hopefully we will get one more little cutie to join our bunch. 
(hint, hint Natalie)
I need to soak up as much time as possible with these little kiddos before they are off with friends and spending time with their Auntie is the last place they want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment