If the traffic was not insane and the cost of living would not take all my money.
I would move to California in a heartbeat.
Especially, So Cal.
It is heaven.
I had so much fun with Matt last month I had to go back and spend some quality time with him again.
I flew out Friday afternoon and spent until Sunday evening with Matt.
Loved every minute with him and so sad that he is so far away.
Friday afternoon Matt picked me up and we went back to his placed and chatted for a bit.
His friends Benni and Nick were in town too.
We then headed to the Grove and all had dinner together.
I was laughing so hard at dinner my cheeks and stomach hurt.
We had such a great time together and then hit the town for some dancing.
A couple of things became very clear to me.
1. I'm getting old.
2. I cannot stay up until 4:00am with an hour time difference which made it 5:00am.
3. I cannot sleep in like I use to.
Saturday morning we headed back to the Grove for brunch before heading to the beach.
BEST SATURDAY EVER.
Beach.
Sun.
Warm weather.
Three handsome gents.
Count me in!
After spending the day at the beach.
We headed back to the airport to take Benni and Nick and pick up Preston.
He headed out to dinner and then came back and chatted the night away.
The next morning we headed off to breakfast and then back to the beach.
I cannot leave the beach without writing messages in the sand.
The boys were nice enough to join in the fun.
We were having so much fun we didn't even realize the sun was baking us!
We headed out shopping before I had to go the airport and I was surprised to see my awful
FARMER'S TAN!
Guess that means I had a really good weekend, right?
I love spending time with quality people.
Can't wait for my next trip back to California.
Looks like July is the month!




Looks like an amazing trip! You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete