When I look at my life, I amazed with the incredible people that have been sent to me.
I'm very blessed.
One day a little over a year ago and I was reading a blog.
In her post she mentioned her friend that just lost her husband in a tragic accident.
My heart dropped.
She had a link to her blog and like any of you, I quickly switched over to learn more about this girl.
Within minutes, I was in tears.
The feeling of helplessness consumed me.
You could feel their love for each other in their pictures.
It is like anything I have ever seen before.
I went to write a comment... "you don't know me... but I'm so touched.... please don't think I'm crazy"
I stopped myself.
That is crazy!
Who writes on a blog they just stalked.
I don't know this person.
In fact, the mutual friend, I haven't spoke to in years.
I quickly deleted my comment and went along my way.
I would constantly think about this girl I had never met and her situation.
November of 2012, I stopped back by her blog and finally wrote a comment.
And seriously from that point we just understood each other.
The commonality we share is something I wish we didn't.
I wish we both didn't understand the feeling of missing someone it literally hurts.
Over the past months we would chat on facebook and "like" each others pictures on instagram.
When we would chat we just knew.
We understood.
and we didn't need to pretend.
Today, we became real friends.
We had lunch together and it was like we had known each other for years.
We laughed together.
We cried together.
and we drank coke together.
Keri is one of the strongest people I have ever met.
She is an example to all and has inspired more people than she will ever know.
I know her CJ and my Zach brought us together.
We need each other.
She is a gift from Z.
I'm glad that all of my countless hours I spend reading about other people on their blogs has paid off.
This is a friendship that has bettered my life.
Love you, Keri!
I love this! You are an incredible person Morgan and she is just as lucky to have met you as well! I miss you like crazy and am so grateful every day for your friendship! Love you!
ReplyDelete