My sweet friend, Jillian decided her and her sweet family needed to move to Washington.
Her husband got a job in Portland.
I am still so sad that they are so far away.
Jill and I met in high school and became even better friends once in college.
Jill and Shaun welcomed a new addition, Jensyn Olivia.
I needed to meet this little cutie.
She is a sweetheart.
I got lots of snuggles with this little cutie.
Breklyn is so big now!
We were headed down to Portland and she insisted on holding my hand this whole time.
She completely melted my heart.
Breky was so excited to "throw wrocks in da riber"
It was the Rose Festival when I was there.
and the weather was gorgeous.
During nap time on Saturday I went out for run.
Ragnar is coming quick and I am not even close to being ready.
So off running I went.
It was a beautiful run.
But clearly I didn't know where I was going and got a little lost.
Good thing for GPS to get me back to their house.
My trip was so quick.
But I'm so glad I was able to snuggle this little cutie.
It was so fun to see the Beardall family.
I have missed having them so close.
Thanks for having me, Jilly!
Sure do love you!
Can't wait to see you in July!
Thanks so much for coming!! I just realized how crappy we were at getting any pictures of us! We already miss you but can't wait to see you in a few weeks! And how sweet is that little picture of Breky holding your hand?! Sweetest thing ever! She sure loves her Auntie Morg!
ReplyDeleteWe were having too much fun to take pictures! We will make up for it when you are here next!
DeleteAnd that picture just melts my heart... she was so insistent that I held her hand the whole time. Love her and you!