Porter Holden is three years old today.
But if you ask him, he is two.
I love this little boy so much!
I cannot believe he is three, but at the same time I don't remember what
our family was like without this little nug!
He is my partner is crime.
My coke stealer.
He is my snuggler.
He is my sweet boy.
He is a crazy face maker.
He is the funniest.
He is the biggest tease.
And dog lover.
He use to be a Utah fan, his brother and dad have converted him.
He is the baby of our family.
I couldn't love him more!
Happy Birthday, Porter!
Your Auntie loves you.
Please don't get too big and not have Mogan be your best buddy!
Can't wait to celebrate with you and bring you cheese balls and coke! Love this birthday boy!
What a cute little guy!
ReplyDelete