"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, March 17, 2014

Ashley is getting hitched

I told Ashley that 2014  was her year.
Little did I know that less than 6 weeks later I would get a call from her boyfriend, Blake telling me he was going to ask her to marry him.
For 3 weeks I have had to play clueless and keep this secret with seeing and talking to her everyday.

Blake did a great job having all of their friends and family there.
He rented out a movie theater, they were there for "friends birthday"
Blake had made a special preview, it had pictures of them starting as little kids and as they have dated. 
Then it ended with "The Proposal".
He got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. 
It was so special to be able to be there for such a special moment. 


Here ring is gorgeous. 
and she didn't even have the slightest clue this was happening. 
Congratulations, Blake & Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment