It is rare to find a person, no matter who is speaking about him has not an unkind word to say about him.
My Grandpa Beck would be that man.
My Grandpa was gentle but direct.
Expected great things but giving.
Loving but held high expectations.
He has changed my family.
He paved the way and provided an easier course for all of us.
I'm grateful for his push and expectation of education.
He provided a way for each of us to continue our goals and expected us to do great things.
Every time we pull out dessert right after family dinner, I think of him.
He always need "something a little sweet" right after dinner.
You knew if you were the only one in the room with him, he would grill you on your next steps.
Upcoming goals and how you planned to accomplish them.
Yesterday marked ten years.
I know he is proud of us, four girls.
The great-grandchildren.
We will continue his legacy.

What a great man he was! I would love it if there were no unkind words to say about me! I know that will never happen though.....not with my mouth ;) haha! As for the 90 degrees, that was unusual and just one day. It has been in the 70's since then.
ReplyDelete