"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Keith Urban came "Back to me"

Keith Urban is my musical boyfriend. 
I have seen him in concert more times than I can count (2013, 2011, 2009 have all been documented on the blog)

He hasn't been back to Utah since 2009.  
I was happy when I saw his tour announcement and he would be stopping in SLC. 
The stars were aligned and I was selected for a meet & greet. 
Let's just say, I was super nervous. 
He was so kind. 
Called me "baby"
And gave me the best hug.  


Needless to say the concert was great. 
Cristina came up from Phoenix to join the Keith Urban party. 
We had pit "seats".
We were right in front of the stage and couldn't have asked for a better place to see him.




Sophia started hinting around the week of the concert.
Turns out I had an extra ticket.
So we declared her birthday celebration a little early this year.  
Hopefully she remembers how much fun she had when October 30th rolls around.
My mom and dad even joined the party in the pit and I turned around and saw this face.  
Priceless!









 This concert did not disappoint. 
Meeting Keith and then watching him perform for 2.5 hours was a pretty fantastic night in my books.

1 comment: