It's no secret that I love to travel and sometimes along the way you meet friends that share that same love along the journey.
Cristina and I met at Lake Powell on a trip that I was hesitant to go because I knew 1 person out of 40.
I get pretty shy in big groups like that when I'm the new person.
I decided to go and turns out I have several friendships that have evolved from that one decision and 4 days spent on the Lake.
Cristina came up to stay a few days with us at the beginning on the year.
I love her and so grateful for people like her in my life.
I know without a doubt she is there for me even though we live 600 miles away.
A couple days after she left, I received a delivery from my favorite bakery in LA.
Sweetest. Thing. EVER.
and can we say tasty?
It is moments like this that make you realize how many good people in the world are.
My thighs/butt are not grateful, but I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment