"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend full of Soccer

A weekend of soccer tournaments. 
My crazy family. 
and escape from reality. 
Yes, please! 

Part of the fam, headed down to Mesquite to cheer on Gabe and the Force Soccer team. 


I love these boys so much!
It wasn't quite warm enough to swim, but we played in the hot tub and had a great time.  



The night games were FREEZING!
We all didn't pack very warm clothes because the weather reports said is was going to be warm. 
We bundled up pretty good for those games.  




Porter thinks he is getting to big to sit with me most times. 
This little baby zonked out on me. 
I couldn't help but just lay there and savor this moment. 



My Grams was a HUGE gambler. 
She loved to play slots and was ALWAYS so lucky. 
In honor of her, we all went out late one night and spent the evening gambling. 
Mom handed out $20 just like Grams did. 
Matt and I stayed at the Black Jack tables.  
Let's just say, I was much more skilled than he was and just kept handing him chips so he could keep playing. 
Mom ended up a winner and I did as well.... the Colliers should have just kept their $20 and left. 
I know Grams was there cheering us on. 


A weekend well spent with some of my favorite people in the whole entire world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment