With little Miss Sophia being out of commission this summer with her leg she has needed lots of fun activities to get her busy.
When she was laying in the hospital she kept telling me she saw this tattoo kit on TV.
So I looked it up and sure enough, Glitter Tattoos were on their way.
(Aunt Mo is a complete sucker!)
It took nearly 5 weeks to arrive, so I took it over to her in the evening a couple of weeks ago and immediately we had to do our first tattoo.
There was lots of yelling and giggling, because when you pull the stencil off it takes all skin and hair with it.
Here is our final products and I will say they have only gotten better with practice.
Sophia proceeded to give the entire family tattoos (including, my dad) on the 4th of July.
She will be sure glad when she can walk and play on her leg... until then.... anyone need a glitter tat?
Yes please. I'd like a unicorn one! :) You are the best auntie ever.
ReplyDelete