The word miss does not quite do my emotions justice.
This weekend I was able to go see two of my angels and honor them.
I remembering loving this holiday because it use to give me a paid day off from work.
Now, I love this day because I get to extra remember the special people in my life that have passed.
My weekend started going and visiting my Grandpa Beck with my parents and Grams.
I cannot believe it has been seven years.
Seven years, since I have been able to sit down with him and listen to his wisdom.
Seven years, since I have had to let him know my future plans and how I was going to get there.
Seven years, since I was able to receive a hug from this him.
He is a man that we speak of often in our family.
A man that all of us miss greatly.
This morning I went up to Zach's grandparents house to pay a visit to the family and take flowers.
As I walked into the house, a flood of memories came back.
Memories of first dating Zach.
Memories attending many family functions in that house.
Memories of planning the funeral.
Memories of mourning.
Memories of telling our favorite memories with Zach.
So many memories.
Grateful for his family love for me.
even more grateful for his love for me and the ways I feel it daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment